Ballard's Own Lina Raymond at Horseshoe for October

Underpainting of "Housekeeping on Seaview Avenue"

Lina Raymon   "Completed Housekeeping on Seaview Avenue"
Fresh out of a Southern California high school, I made my living as a window display artist, floral designer, and wig stylist before doing a 12-year stint as an actress on primetime television. While my son was in high school, I left acting and remodeled houses. When my son left the nest, I dove in with all that was in me as the inventor and founder of a non-dairy ice cream product line. When my popular product and busy, happy little company were confronted with an unavoidable corporate struggle, we won the battle but lost the war (that my company did not survive).

Unfortunately, my struggle to cope with that loss was only the first in a series of events and challenges that led to a lost decade. As I began to heal, I began painting again, and it was through art that I finally recovered.  I now keep my life as simple as possible and  I’ve never been more at peace.


Horseshoe
5344 Ballard Avenue NW
Lina Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...